Mindfulness The Next Step
4 week well-being course connecting with joy in our lives
Greenmeadows Community Centre - Napier
June 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th ( to be confirmed)
Time: 6:15- 7:30pm
This course is designed for people that have completed a mindfulness programme or have developed a regular mindfulness practice. Or just want to get back to restoring a meditation practice that grounds and enhances our well being.
It is intended to build on, and expand awareness from emerging themes of practice that include:
- What do we notice, what catches us out in our meditation- how can we deepen this enquiry?
- What patterns do we notice arise- self judgement – reactivity and what is our relationship to these
- Self-compassion opening the heart beyond self-acceptance, connecting to ourselves
- Self-care how easy is this to master, connecting to the joy in our lives
- Equanimity how can we bring this balance into our lives
The course will include teaching, discussion, meditation practice and reflection and handouts.
Group size will be limited to 12.